Sunday, April 14, 2013

No Pain No Gain!


Today I am smiling as I write this post because I have received comments and feedback about my post and that is all I was wanting back from you guys. Good or bad this allows me to change my blog and add or take away things to hell you all understand better. I am trying to help the best way I can and I hope that I am making it easier for you all that follow my blog to find good workouts without hassle. If you have truly are following the workout routines and diets than there should be clear results on your body and if not then you are not as focused as you should be. This week I am gonna keep that same type of workout going with the lifts so remember be safe in the weight room and always have a lifting partner. The Picture above is they best way to put it for everyone reading, "Either you do it, or you don't".

Monday - Chest and Triceps
Chest
ExerciseSetsReps
Dumbbell Bench Press48, 8, 6, 6
Incline Bench Press48, 8, 6, 6
Cable Crossovers48
Triceps
ExerciseSetsReps
Close Grip Bench Press38
Lying Tricep Extension38
Rope Pulldowns38
Notes
Each week switch dumbbell bench press with barbell bench and incline bench with incline dumbbell press.
Abs and Cardio
Workout Schedule
ExerciseSetsReps
20mins core strength exercises (see ab exercises section for core strength exercises), followed by 1 hour of low intensity cardio or 45mins of HIIT
Wednesday - Back and Biceps
Back
ExerciseSetsReps
ExerciseSetsReps
Wide Grip Pull Up48 (slow)
Close Grip Pull Down48, 8, 6, 6
Cable Row48
Biceps
ExerciseSetsReps
Barbell Curl38, 8, 6
Incline Bench Dumbbell Curl38
Dumbbell Preacher Curl38
Biceps
Wide grip pull up - finish sets off with slow negatives if you cannot do 8. If you can't do pullups, replace with heavy lat pull downs.
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/20-6-day-weight-cardio-cutting-workout.html
If you don't know or understand what some of these lifts are please use YOUTUBE for demonstrations.

MONDAY

WEDNESDAY


No comments:

Post a Comment